Golf Cage Impact Net
- Golf Impact Netting
- Golf Cage Netting
- Indoor / Outdoor Netting Solution
- Sport Barrier
- UV Treated - These inhibitors have been developed and improved over time to greatly increase the lifespan of the netting
- Square Mesh - Eliminate the frustration of stretching the width first to get a proper length as seen in diamond meshes
- Cut to Size - Our master roll has a width of 10ft. All of our orders are cut to size; this means two sides of the netting have finished borders and the other two sides are unfinished
- Made in the USA - All Nettexx netting is manufactured in our facility located in Greenville, SC
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee - You have 30 calendar days to return this item from the date you received it and to be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it
Building a Golf Cage
(10ft x 10ft x 10ft)
You will need:
- 10 x 30 to cover left, top and right side
- 10 x 10 to cover back wall
- 10 x 12 as a baffle
What is a baffle?
- A baffle is a net that absorbs the impact of the ball. Typically, they are hung within the cage one foot in front of the back wall. Baffles are made slightly taller than the cage to provide some overlap on the ground and allow for the net to flex and absorb the impact of the ball.
About this product
GSQ-Hybrid is made with a high tenacity polyester multifilament combined with a polyethylene monofilament using tight-lock lock-stitch construction. Has an excellent chemical resistance. GSQ-H is made for the recreational golfer and designed for cages with a baffle. Our product has unrivaled durability and performance with our 100% American-Made quality.
Established in 1957, Nettexx is a net and fabrics manufacturer. All of our products are made here in the USA. Our reputation is important to our employees and customers alike. We take pride in designing and manufacturing sport netting solutions.